Wednesday, June 24, 2009

GreyZelda Meeting - July 12, 2009

We're going to be having a GreyZelda meeting on July 12th at 7pm. Our pad. Email me for address details. We'll be touching base with people after taking quite a hiatus (it's been over a year since we've talked about anything GreyZelda related) after the birth of Ms. Clara. She'll be a year old in August and I think it's high time to start collaborating again and seeing what's next.

GreyZelda 2.0.

I'd like to talk about a new website, a new mission, a wish list for the company, a five year plan, new brand initiative, fund-raising, building committees, membership, etc. Basically, the works.

You're welcome to join us, if you'd like to get more involved with the company or just to see what we're all about.

I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to getting everybody (old and new) together to talk about my favorite theatre company.

Rock and roll.

1 comment:

*M* said...

Man, I'd LOVE to come, but I have rehearsal. isn't that always the way it goes? ;)