Tuesday, March 07, 2006

GreyZelda.Com has a new look . . .

Hello, dear readers . . .

How goes it on this Tuesday? I've been working on the website the last couple of days with the graphic support of Sarah Stec (I like throwing her name from here to there so you all can call her up when you need graphic support of your own.) I like it. The crow will certainly symbolize certain GreyZelda aspects and we're going to put a quote from reviews, friends, GreyZelda, etc every day or so. Or so will probably be more like it because I jump on the "every day" train pretty easily but then jump right off of it again.

Mulch has been working on getting Desire Under the Elms cast. We still have one role up in the air but the rest of the people should be killer. And one of them is a killer in the play, but you'll have to see the show to determine who that is.

So, we have a few other blogs out in the internet desert. I have to always remember what is appropriate for GreyZelda. She keeps me in line. I have some things I'd like to go off about but this is GreyZelda's blog. Other rantings can go into other blogs. GreyZelda has crow wings so she can embrace all things . . . perferably of the darker, more dramatic persusasion, but, dammit, she embraces all things. Thank you for your velvet curtain, GZ.

So, onto my other blogs . . .

crow

No comments: