Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A Totally Lame-o Game-o

Paul Rekk tagged me with the following meme:

List 5 things that certain people (who are not deserving of being your friend anyway) may consider to be "totally lame," but you are, despite the possible stigma, totally proud of. Own it. Tag 5 others:

1. I can't smile without Barry Manilow. I can't laugh and I can't sing. I've been listening to Barry since I was five and know 3/4 of his repertoire. He puts out albums like a madman and, what with his covers of great hits from the 60's and 70's and his Labor Day albums, I can't keep up. I have had dreams of creating "Manilow! The Musical!" for quite some time now and dream of wearing yellow feathers in my hair.

2. I have a purple glow in the dark retainer with sparkles that I still wear. Got it in eighth grade.

3. I love and can tell you the back histories of most ABC soaps minus Passions.

4. I can sing to you the entirety of Phantom of the Opera and Les Miserables, so if you've got six hours or so, you've got a date with destiny!

5. Even if you're my husband ... if you fall down unexpectedly or get hit in the face with something unexpected or trip or fall off your bike or anything that could get yourself on America's Funniest Home Videos, I will laugh at you so hard that I, too, will fall down and weep with joy at your situation. I'm sorry, but there's nothing to be done.

I now tag: The Olde Gentleman, Lisa Wilson, Pryce, Jay Raskolnikov and Kristen Strezo.

2 comments:

Adam Szymkowicz said...

will you help your husband up?

RebeccaZ said...

Of course, of course ... but I will be laughing all the way and apologizing for my laughter. I, too, have been known to fall on occasion and laugh ridiculously at myself, because I imagine how silly it all must have looked.

=)