Sunday, February 12, 2006

Quotes on this Sunday . . .

I believe in God, only I spell it Nature.
Frank Lloyd Wright

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends. -Martin Luther King

Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. - General George Patton

It's kind of fun to do the impossible. - Walt Disney

When you come right down to it all you have is yourself. The sun is a thousand rays in your belly. All the rest is nothing. - Pablo Picasso

To err is human, to forgive, divine. - Alexander Pope

Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality.
Jules de Gaultier


Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them?
Abraham Lincoln


Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
John F. Kennedy

I'd rather be a failure at something I enjoy than a success at something I hate.
George Burns

No comments: