Tuesday, July 26, 2005

A Few Trivialities

Say it don't spray it, gentle reader: rain. Say it slow in long refreshing enjoyment, raaaaiiinn. Halelujah, I been jonesing for some of the old precip. Maybe it's because when it's all hot and sticky like I don't feel like partaking in the old bloody-red-after ( no, actually I do, it's drinking I don't feel like doing in the hot ). I have Crow insisting that she perform a monologue for me while I write, as though I'm really capable of writing this and listening attentively to her at the same time. I politely nod.
So pilgrims, if'n ye haven't heard, there's a GreyZelda message board in the world now, so be sure to sign yourselves up and hoot and hollar with the rest of us. You can share your profound and irrelevant espousals on such matters as Chili ( good with waffles or not? ), why it matters to enforce table manners with vigilence, or, would you like to go to the GreyZelda fundraiser: Black, White and GreyZelda to enjoy adult refreshments, a night of theatre, visual art from lithographs to photographs, conversation of the random and dare I say, beligerent, to the sophisticated and abstract. Yes, that is what you want to do ( your eyes are getting heavy, you hear my voice in the depths of your subconscious mind ) Yes, that is what I want to do. Wonderful!
Out here in the concrete prairie things are moving nicely. I'm beginning to spin The Insanity of Mary Girard on my potters wheel and by the time she gets to our potters field, hopefully, that old gal will have been processed with her majesties highest grace. I have opted for an all female cast in my undertaking of this, for multiple reasons, to be discussed later. I like my casting possibilities for this show and will need a cast of 8, but alas gentle reader, if plans deceive me again as they are prone to do, you will see my flag waving for auditions. Therefore keep the antennae up.
The show will be done at the GreyZelda studios and....you know what....I'm not gonna tell you anymore about it. Damnit all, if I don't have a way of divulging all of my info at once. Crow says I have a propensity for giving away endings prematurely....You can take that as you will.
Anyhow, gentle reader, a few things I'm into right now: High on Fire ( pure metal majesty ), Built To Spills version of Cortez the Killer ( 20 minutes long ), revisting The Stand from my days as a lad, The Dogs of God by Pinckney Benedict, the pitching of Carlos Zambrano, vodka gimlets, Tetris, exercise, the Outdoor Games, driving my Jeep, bleach ( goddamn good for killing germs ).
Alright fellow canaanites, this is C. Salmon, Man of Mulch signing off. Reminding you that dreaming is your own form of self-hypnosis. Stay tuned for further announcements...

Composting,
Mulch

No comments: