Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Clara's Spitting Mad but a Quick Update

Updates:

We're going to get a new look for our website. We're not going to go crazy and reinvent the wheel, but we're getting a face lift. Sarah Stec will be getting some designs to me within the next couple of weeks and we'll see what's what.

We had an adapter meeting for Storming Heaven which went really well. Bilal Dardai, Bob Fisher, David Alan Moore and GZ's own Chris Riter will be picking what section of the book they want to work on by Halloween and then will start working on their scripts. My hope is to get first draft copies of the sections to Denise Giardina by the end of January/ beginning of February 2010 to get her final approval.

Betsy Morgan gave a board presentation at our last company meeting and rocked and rolled with her information. We have a long way to go before we get the perfect board assembled but we now know the steps we need to take in forming a better one. Can I just say how I'm so happy Betsy is joining us to do shtuff? She's super cool.

We're also getting in gear for our fundraising campaign. I'll talk more about our ideas in another post. We'll be filling most of 2010 with our efforts along those fronts and I'm hoping that they're both fun and successful. If you'd like to volunteer in anyway, please let us know.

Clara isn't a happy camper at the moment so I need to bid you an adieu but I just wanted to get these few things down for y'all to see. I hope you're doing well.

4 comments:

Betsy said...

*Grin*

My pleasure!
I really do think we should have that docu-watchathon.

RebeccaZ said...

Oh, that docu-watchathon is going to happen. All we need is a spare weekend, my netflix queued up and a trip to the store to buy the fixin's for pepperoni rolls and PBR.

Lisa said...

Let's Rock !

me said...

Mmm. Pepperoni Rolls.