What's on Rebecca's GreyZelda's clipboard:
1. Plan a company meeting, where we will talk about the following:
2. Fundraising. We need to hold a fundraiser or two before we put money down for a space and commit to a season. We could make a season of fundraising, in fact, because fundraising can be fun as well as draising.
3. Define draising, as GreyZelda sees it.
4. Add company members and redefine the job duties and company's mission. Willing to completely rework the company's goals. I know who I would like to invite, that's fo' sho'.
5. Redesign website and update GreyZelda's look and feel. Talk to Gene and Sarah about both.
6. Meet with Jessica Hutchinson again to discuss her ideas for directing a show for our future season.
7. Put the idea out there that we'd like to share a rehearsal space with another theatre company or group of artists. Check this one off the list because I just put it out there.
8. Come up with a web series using our new Flip Cameras. Interviews with company members, community collaborators, etc.
LET'S GET 'ER DONE, BZ.