Thursday, October 19, 2006

Raindrops On Roses ... Whiskers on Kittens

These Are a Few Of My Favorite Things ...
Current mood: Pondering

Instead of hearing Julie Andrews in your head ... switch it to Bjork's heartwrenching version in Dancer in the Dark ...

I'm on the hunt for the next inspiration ... I'm hoping to get an itch for something original, but need something to hit me over the head and I'm closing my eyes and waiting for that BONK!

So, I'll make a list ... I'll check it twice ... see which sparks are naughty or nice ...

* Crisp water
* A crystal sky
* A turkey buzzard's shadow
* Gaiman's World
* Tori's World
* Reality TV always makes me smile ....
* Rock and Roll / the Punk Mentality / DIY / natural rebelliousness with all out commitment

What else .... what else ....

GreyZelda friends and foes - let me know what makes your eye sparkle and your heart race! I'm at such an open place right now that the sky's the limit!

Yours,
reb zella

No comments: